• Hi Gast, Du bist neu hier. Um das Forum übersichtlich zu halten, bitten wir Dich, erst die Forensuche (Lupe oben rechts) zu bemühen, bevor Du ein neues Thema eröffnest. Vieles wird hier schon diskutiert. Vielen Dank fürs Verständnis und viel Spaß hier!

imported_FRANCOIS

Angellateinschüler
Punkte Reaktionen
Hi Wolf !

I had understood the humor but I was not so sure that it was humor in fact. This is the reason why I ask the question :)

I see that there are not so many pros on board. You know this is often the case. Therefore I'm pretty sure that I will succeed. I'm strongly motivated for discovering the possibilities of this lake.

All my Best regards,

François.

BlackPerchOne

Echo-Orakel
Punkte Reaktionen
Website
www.nippon-tackle.com
Hello,

Now i also write in english, but i don`t can that very good....
It was humor, but i have edit that, it was stupid from me, sorry! I agree with the statement from Wolf!
How old are you, and when du you want to come? I start in September my job, so i don`t have much time. But i can guiding you, but our lake is very difficult to fishing, because we are near the Feldberg. there can the weather changes in half an hour and so the fishes bite or not.....
I am 16 Years old and fish baits from Illex and Lucky Craft...
With what kind of Baits do you want to fish? ( Hardbaits, Softbaits or with natural things )

At the most time i go fishing with Hardbaits ( for Zander, Barsch, Hecht)
Last time we have catched big Zander with 86cm... and nice Barsche over 50cm....
But this is not the regel....

With best reguards,

Jogi

imported_FRANCOIS

Angellateinschüler
Punkte Reaktionen
Hi All, Hi Schluchseeangler,

Thanks a lot for your input and also for the effort to write in English.

Ich könnte auf deutsch schreiben aber mein deutsch ist ein wening arm.

You are pretty young this is good! Well, I'm a bit older than you, I'm fishing the zander for more than 40 Years, you know ...

Lures ( soft, hard, small, big, natural colors, flashy, and so on ) are strongly depending on the season and at which time of the day but also the color of the water and the sky. I do have kilos and kilos of hard and soft baits.

I'm not in the harry for fishing, as I have already explained. I'm just considering to discover the lake before anything else.

:)

Best regards,

François.

BlackPerchOne

Echo-Orakel
Punkte Reaktionen
Website
www.nippon-tackle.com
Hi,

Ok, our Lake is very nice, if the weather is good, you can see realy beatiful landscapes... But when you had never fihs befor there you don´t now where are the fishs, and what they like at the moment... This is the reason why many fishers come with big hope, and later they go home very ( entäuscht.... ). At our Lake we are many fishers, but the most are very old, and closed.... We are around 5 fishermans they are younger than the rest... The good points and baits at our lake are top secret, but when you want, i show you some points.... I realy interests you to guidind some new fishers, because i hope i can learn some new tipps... my favourite fish is Barsch, and if i go i almost catch some realy nice Barsche.... i realy like Zander, but it is very difficult to catch some nice, at our lake is always different to other lakes in Germany. If the fishs realy on tour at other lakes, is here nothing to catch. At our lake is always abhänig from the moon, atmospheric pressure, wind direction, temperature. If in other lakes in autumn already nothing at all more goes, only the really good time comes partly where one can catch something with every throw, and the next day is again nothing doing....

Many guest anglers come and go because it is sometimes almost impossible for something on the scales to lay, and on the other day the baits already angst if do not get them yet sometimes in the water are....

We from our association do not want this our lake becomes extremely popular. But it would prepare for me really a lot freude to take you with.... About this winter I also get my own boat, then we could come along the next year sometimes together on, and make our lake unsafe, because without boot the really good places are not to be reached...

reguards,

Jogi

imported_FRANCOIS

Angellateinschüler
Punkte Reaktionen
Dear All,
Thanks a lot for your strong contribution.
I've found an excellent solution to my initial request.
There are very good fellows in this world !
Tight lines,
François.

Spinnfisher09

Echo-Orakel
Punkte Reaktionen
Hi Leute, ich werde des übernächste Wochenende (14.-16. 5.) mit meiner Familie an den Schluchsee fahren. Ich habe natürlich vor, dort dann zu fischen. Wie sieht es im Moment am Schluchsee aus? Was wird gefangen? Ich habe gelesen dass man dort in der Schonzeit auch mit Kunstködern fischen darf (Gufis & Wobbler mit Einzelhaken)? Ich wäre auch für Tipps hinsichtlich Stellen und Köder dankbar (PN).

Ich freue mich auf Antworten.

Gruß Flo

vomsee

Barsch Simpson
Punkte Reaktionen
Tach die Herren

Wohne ja auch recht nah am Schluchsee, hab gehöhrt dort soll es gute Barsch und Zander geben.

Kann da jemand Auskünfte geben?

gruß Mikey

milhouse

Twitch-Titan
Punkte Reaktionen
da hast du richtig gehört.
Mir ist es zwar bislang nicht vergönnt gewesen nen Zander zu fangen, dafür gabs dieses Jahr schon ein paar Barsche 30+. Insgesamt sicher ein Top-Gewässer für die beiden Fischarten, aber nicht leicht zu befischen und Schneidertage sind eher die regel als die ausnahme.
man muss halt wissen wo, wann und wie und dann natürlich noch ne menge glück haben :wink:

flaming-o-man

Twitch-Titan
Punkte Reaktionen
Ist das richtig das man im Mai dort Spinnfischen darf?
Ich fahre übernächste Woche Montag hin und was anderes wie Spinnfischen würde eh nicht in Frage kommen.

fishermensfriend

Dr. Jerkl & Mr. Bait
Punkte Reaktionen
Spinnfischen darfst du dort das ganze Jahr über. In der Hechtschonzeit darf aber nur mit Einzelhaken gefischt werden!

Ab 16.Mai sind auch wieder Drillinge an den Kunstködern erlaubt. Das heisst du kannst alles geben :wink:

Viel Erfolg

Gruss

Stephan

Oben