• Hi Gast, Du bist neu hier. Um das Forum übersichtlich zu halten, bitten wir Dich, erst die Forensuche (Lupe oben rechts) zu bemühen, bevor Du ein neues Thema eröffnest. Vieles wird hier schon diskutiert. Vielen Dank fürs Verständnis und viel Spaß hier!

Ferio

Angellateinschüler
Punkte Reaktionen
Did anyone here had a chance to compare the flatform (evo XL) to a madcat 180 or float tube 1?

I'm really thinking about getting the flatform evo XL, i just wonder if it's worth the price tag. Also the weight (21kg) is twice that of a tube 1.

Saturday

BA Guru
Punkte Reaktionen
I used to have the Seven Bass ONE (PVC line) and I got the chance to test a Flatform Junior at least once. It's a whole different animal. The ONE is really narrow and small, Flatforms are wide and you can feel that space. I've had some problems with one of the ONEs air compartments and had to return it twice. Than I luckily returned the float tube itself. I don't consider it bad choice. It is lightweight and dries fast. You can use it stock on small ponds and on short trips (some hours) and you can even take it to the water by bike. The inflated seat keeps your butt over the waterline. Still I wouldn't buy it again only for one reason: comfort. I don't have the time for daytrips of fishing, so I stay bankfisher thus far. But if I could spend a day on the water once a month or more, I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Flatform or Zeck Belly Cat. You are way faster with paddles or even electric motor, you have plenty of space for your stuff and you feel secure on larger waters. You can even stand up on the Flatform for casting.

Ferio

Angellateinschüler
Punkte Reaktionen
I used to have the Seven Bass ONE (PVC line) and I got the chance to test a Flatform Junior at least once. It's a whole different animal. The ONE is really narrow and small, Flatforms are wide and you can feel that space. I've had some problems with one of the ONEs air compartments and had to return it twice. Than I luckily returned the float tube itself. I don't consider it bad choice. It is lightweight and dries fast. You can use it stock on small ponds and on short trips (some hours) and you can even take it to the water by bike. The inflated seat keeps your butt over the waterline. Still I wouldn't buy it again only for one reason: comfort. I don't have the time for daytrips of fishing, so I stay bankfisher thus far. But if I could spend a day on the water once a month or more, I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Flatform or Zeck Belly Cat. You are way faster with paddles or even electric motor, you have plenty of space for your stuff and you feel secure on larger waters. You can even stand up on the Flatform for casting.

Thank you for the reply

I'm thinking either Float Plus 1, as it's the best tube on the market for €649 euro (see attachment photo) or the flatform evo XL for €1049 euro. Both will be equiped with a float plus motor and in the future I will upgrade the flatform only to a minn kota powerdrive 55 or terrova 55 with i-pilot and spotlock.

The standard chair of the flatform I will upgrade to a more comfortable one. It's just too basic for the price they sell it at.

I just cannot test a flatform here in Holland, but it looks really nice to have. Just can't make a decision.. I love the space on the flatform and that you are able to stand on it.

Anhänge

1.jpg

Saturday

BA Guru
Punkte Reaktionen
Ahh, Float Plus 1. I didn't hear of it before and confused it with the seven bass one and was already wondering, why you compare this really small entry level float with a Flatform :D

Ferio

Angellateinschüler
Punkte Reaktionen
Ahh, Float Plus 1. I didn't hear of it before and confused it with the seven bass one and was already wondering, why you compare this really small entry level float with a Flatform :D

It's a shame i cannot test a flatform and very little reviews about them. Hard to choose, leaning towards float plus 1 because of that.

Ferio

Angellateinschüler
Punkte Reaktionen
Ended up buying the float plus 1. Honestly I didn't miss the space I would have with the flatform. Float plus bellyboat is really good, better than any other bellyboat on the market.

The only thing where I would choose a flatform over the bellyboat would be if there's quite a lot of current and you have spotlock with the minn kota.

aka James

Twitch-Titan
Punkte Reaktionen
Moin,

Frage an etwaige Flaform XL-Besitzer (das alte, nicht Evolution): Ist bei euch die Naht unten am Flatform, die Außenkammern mit dem Dropstich verbindet, ebenfalls nicht 100%ig dicht? Oder anders gefragt, suppt bei euch ebenfalls noch etwas Wasser aus dem Flatform, nachdem Luft raus und es zusammengefaltet ist?

Danke & Grüße
J

aka James

Twitch-Titan
Punkte Reaktionen
Moin,

Frage an etwaige Flaform XL-Besitzer (das alte, nicht Evolution): Ist bei euch die Naht unten am Flatform, die Außenkammern mit dem Dropstich verbindet, ebenfalls nicht 100%ig dicht? Oder anders gefragt, suppt bei euch ebenfalls noch etwas Wasser aus dem Flatform, nachdem Luft raus und es zusammengefaltet ist?

Danke & Grüße
J

Niemand Erfahrungen mit dem Gefährt? @Olli25: Kannst du etwas dazu sagen?

Erlkönig

Dr. Jerkl & Mr. Bait
Punkte Reaktionen
Hat sich schon wer das Nano angeschaut?
Was wären die Nachteile bezüglich des Junior außer Motorspiegel und keine Ruder.
Einsatzgebiet wäre ein 6ha See wo jetzt der Betrieb von Schwimmhilfen erlaubt wurde.
Bin mit Gedanken am spielen mal in. Die Belly Materie rein zu schnuppern.
Sollte aber mangels Zeit nicht zu aufwendig sein bezüglich Aufbau etc.
Hätte noch nen Deeper Chirp der als Echolot herhalten könnte.

Oben