abu fatasista nano shiro 802MH vs penn trq nano labrax ( 40/46 T blank )

• Hi Gast, Du bist neu hier. Um das Forum übersichtlich zu halten, bitten wir Dich, erst die Forensuche (Lupe oben rechts) zu bemühen, bevor Du ein neues Thema eröffnest. Vieles wird hier schon diskutiert. Vielen Dank fürs Verständnis und viel Spaß hier!

Mr_minimal

Bibi Barschberg
Punkte Reaktionen
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Hey guys Im new to the forum since a few days , I follow the BA facebook page for a while now as well.

Sorry for writing you in English, but my german language is not decent enough for writing.
I want to ask you a question about the [/FONT]
abu fatasista nano shiro 802MH, but in Holland its hard to find information on it.
Im planning on buying one ( good deal, new 1 for 130,- ) for zander jigging from shore.
I need a faster rod , because the river ( nieuwe maas , rotterdam area ) has got strong current.
For the lighter work : jigging from 3,5 to 11gr and dropshottin with 7 to 18 gram I use the shimano yassei dropshot ( white ).
But its not fast enough for fishing 14,18,20 gr jigs.
Ill fish it with a mitchell mag pro lite 1000 in the 1st place , because i got 2 of them. ( might pick up a different reel in time )

Do you think the abu will fit my purposes with the rod.
I'd like to fish shads like 9cm komodo, 4' swimming ribsters 4 & 5 Inch fin S and sometimes a little bit bigger.

I would still like to have the possibility to fish a 7gr or 10 gr jig with 5 inch shad . Is the abu an overkill for this type of work ?

I could also pick up a new penn trq nano labrax 15-50gr for cheap ( 80 euro ) ( , but the weight on that rod is 230 gram.
anybody got experience with that rod ? It might be better for casting 7grams as well, because its build on the very same 40/46T nano rocksweeper blank.

Hopefully somebody can help me a little bit, because in Holland nobody was able to tell me a little bit more .
I would appreciate it very much.
Thanks in advance and greetings from Holland,

Stephan ( ps. any of you guys fishing the Gunki iron Tournament --> see you there. Planning on comming over for fishing in Holland , always feel free to contact me ).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Oben